Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cricket

Went for the usual nets today. The mat was wet because of the overnight rain. For the life of me I cant figure out why one does not fold up the mats and keep it in a dry place during the night.

Spoiled all the balls that we had taken along. Ball was keeping low and hurrying along. I thought I will bat pretty badly, but did do pretty well in the nets. Some of my backfoot shots were cracking. The first one was right off the meat of the bat a square cut to point with my back foot right across covering the line of the ball. Seems to me my bad form is gone and I am feeling better with my feet movement now.
Only remains to be seen whether in a match I will be able to play just as well.

Going to watch Meet the Fockers tonight @Plaza. Apparently they are gonna close down the theatre and are building a mall there. Hmm might be one of my last movies there then I would imagine.

Update with the review of the movie soon.

No comments: