Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Presenting V for Vishesh Tippani

After reading Meghas latest post I decided to internalise a movie that one of my co-bloggers reviewed.

The movies name will be "V for Vishesh Tippani". Its hero will be the lovely person who is the object of Meghas post. The hero in this movie will quote Prabhuji, Chiru and Rajni of course not in that order.

Also his favourite movie will be this one rather than "The Count of Monte Cristo".

Next thing to do is figure out who will play the bald Natalie Portman in my movie, I will of course get Sushma Sworoj to do it since by then Sonia Gandhi would have become our PM.

I would like to ask Neha whether she would kindly agree to play the blood-thirsty-over-ambitious-oh-I-think-I-am-the-next-nobel-winner-doctor who makes VT to veer away from Mom, Aloo ke Parathe and Gajar ka Halwa to "Defend democracy in the holy and historical city of Chennai ruled by a vicious dictator with a scary-fear-inducing title called Bulla" (my tribute to the greatest villain in Indian movie history).

For people who are insane enough to visit our blog heres a sneak preview to one of the scenes as well (Part of a flashback of VTs previous life):
"VT is sitting on a metallic chair and Neha fed up of all heroes liking Aloo ke Parathe and Gajar ka Halwa has decided she going to convert him to liking Karela Juice and Baingan ka Bharta by electrocuting him. She flips on the switch, at the same time we see Nightwatchmen making his special appearance in his own movie a la Subhash Ghai (Hitchcock by reversing time copied these in his movies), start running and they show the blue streak of electricity travelling along the wire and straining his last sinew he throws VT off the chair, but gets himself killed since he comes into contact with the chair. (Of course there will be a whole flashback in a flashback where nightwatchmen is just another flundering poor mongrel on the streets who gets through IIT and then a job in the IT industry all because of VTs large heart.).Cut back to the flashback and VT is emerging out of a stinking Cooum (Bo Derek again copied this by reversing time) and take the pledge that was mentioned in the last paragraph."

And of course I am hoping that Megha would kindly consent to do an item number in the movie.

Now if only I could get someone to play the gay news reader, any ideas Ser Feenix or Mentalbaba ??

5 comments:

neha vish said...

rotfl! You are confused. My child is Ati Uttam (AU), who falls in love with VT. Mega and Nega are in-laws.

But I like this role too. Muahahaha!

mental baba said...

"A friend in need is a friend indeed." I'll sign up for that role.

...but gets himself killed since he comes into contact with the chair,.
And hey, even superheroes need protection. Didn't Kishore/Mohan tell you that?

Nimbus said...

Apologies for the long comment.

Sigh. All these years I have spent trying to tutor people in Bollywood fundas, and itna badaa faux pas, mere hi saath? Tch tch, ghor anyaay, and all that. Nopes, I cannot do an item number. The very thought is blasphemous. Scandalous! You see, I am the mother. I am Nirupa Roy. I am already setting the stage for Vishy to be able to say the all-too-famous mere paas maa hai. At best, I could be an understanding mom, a la Reema Lagoo. Or I could be haughty, proud and wear a big bindi and lots of makeup and be Smita Jaykar. And trust me, nobody .. and I do mean *nobody* .. wants to see any of these fine ladies do item numbers. If I had to have my way though, I think I'd like to be Nutan in Meri Jung. That way, Vishy could pound on the piano, look up to me and say gaao naa maa, I could have sudden moment of flashback and burst into zindagi har kadam ik nayi jung hai, and all would well in the world once again.

(ps .. we are lazy, so we have used the same comment in our own commentspace. Also, pliss to fix links to our post? It goes to the postcomment section directly, right now? Thankoo.)

NightWatchmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NightWatchmen said...

@Neha Vish: Thats interesting, then theres an extra angle of the evil saas who has a phobia of potatoes and carrots and hence wants to subject VT to the delights of karelas and brinjals.

@Baba : When you are there theres no-one who can stop me from attaining nirvana!!

@Megha : The links are fixed. I am probably even lazier, using a Linux machine means copy pasting is much more easier and just did the pasting of the link which I was reading for the comments. By the way my inspiration for the mothers role came from this movie. So you see I am on solid bollywood ground here....